http://natureandshitoregon.com/category/oregonsnow/ Indian companies are governed by Companies Act 1956 and company has to comply with various statutory provisions as per different sections of Companies Act 1956. Here's how we can help:
- Filing of documents with Registrar of Companies Conducting Statutory Audit at the year end.
- Assistance in drafting Director’s Report covering statutory points to be covered.
- Assistance covering Annual General Meeting and Statutory Compliance thereof.
- Provisions related to various meeting like Board Meetings, Statutory Meetings, their due dates and documents to be filed with Registrar of Companies.
- Other different provisions as applicable to company.