Registration With Government Agencies

Registration with Government Agencies

Once you get on with setting up a business, the first and foremost thing you do is to register with govt. agencies, wherein every particular government body, whether it is Employees’ Provident Fund Organization, or Department of Trade and Taxes, will have their own process to follow to process the application.Talk to our consultant to know more and take your next step:

  • Pan Card
  • TAN (Tax Collection and Deduction account number)
  • Service Tax Registration
  • VAT/CST Registration
  • Shops and Establishment Licenses
  • Central Excise License
  • Importer Exporter Code
  • Professional Tax
  • Employment Provident Fund Registration
  • ESI (Employee State Insurance) Registration